Finance DepartmentFinance Department
Duties and responsibility
- Monitor the day-to-day financial operations, such as payroll, invoicing, and other transactions
- Collecting, interpreting, and reviewing financial information
- Predicting future financial trends
- Producing financial reports related to budgets, account payables, account receivables, expenses etc.
- Reviewing, monitoring, and managing budgets
- Developing strategies that work to minimize financial risk.
- Review financial data and prepare monthly and annual reports